“Wine and the Environment, Organic, Biodynamic, and Natural”, the latest book by Britt and Per Karlsson (of BKWine), has won two prizes. It was first named “Best Wine Book for Professionals” in Sweden. Then it was awarded silver, second place, in the category “World’s Best Educational Wine Book 2012”. Both awards were given by the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.
Wine tasting is one of the most encompassing sensory experiences because it intensely involves sight, smell and taste. Each wine is, in fact, a unique and harmonious ensemble of color nuances, scents and flavors that convey multiple sensations in a direct and immediate way.
The Tomas Cusiné winery inthe Costers del Segre has been awarded the prize for the best cellarat the 2012Ceremony heldby the Catalan Association of Sommeliers onJune 4th. The entrepreneur and winemaker Tomas Cusiné decided to undertake, in the village of El Vilosell, a new wine project in which todirect allthe passion and knowledge he hascollected overthirty years dedicated to viticulture. ...
The year 2012 brings a great novelty for Vinicola Benanti, that is considered a point of reference for the Sicilian oenology and creator of the phenomenon "Etna". In fact, from the beginning of the year, the technical management of the cellar was entrusted to the Friulian enologist Michele Beàn who has more than ten years of experience in Italy, Eastern Europe and the United Stat ...
The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2011 reveals that global travel retail wines and spirits sales reached 25.4m cases in 2010, the highest level since 1999, when intra-EU duty free sales were abolished. The report, which highlights the top-performing brands, categories and markets and pinpoints long-term growth opportunities in the travel retail liquor sector, shows that glob ...
It is over 160 years since Baron Joseph James Forrester created his iconic map of the River Douro and its Port wine quintas: charting the river from S. João da Foz on the Atlantic coast. all the way to Barca d’Alva near the frontier with Spain. Since that time, no artist has undertaken an updated Douro map. Inspired by Baron Forrester’s original work, English artist David Eley has created ...
- Vizcarra Senda Del Oro
- A fruit driven wine that offers a great price-quality ratio. In the mouth it is ..
- Wine Tasting Notes • Colour Color amarillo oro viejo con reflejos verdoso..
- Chateau Petrus
nbsp;Propiedad de la familia Moueix la cual se ocupa de todo el proceso de p..
- Tyrol Decanter Riedel 1405/13
- Name: Tyrol Decanter Item Number: 1405/13 Height: 192mm 7-1/2 in Capacity: ..
- Decanter Riedel Dominus 1200/13
- Name: Dominus Item Number: 1200/13 Height: 280mm 11 in Capacity: 900ccm 3..
- Enate Chardonnay
- Bello color amarillo pajizo con reflejos glaucos. Aroma complejo en el que se fu..
- Montecillo Crianza
- Cherry color and outstanding edge developments in nose shows ripe fruit, apricot..
- Top Thermometer
- Advantages: • Ergonomic ending for better handling. • Hermetic closure. • Hig..
- Gramona Moustillant Rosado
- Natural Sparkling Wine Winemaking : Once the health analysis is passed, the ..
- Cognac Hennessy X.O
- COGNAC HENNESSY X.O..