“Wine and the Environment, Organic, Biodynamic, and Natural”, the latest book by Britt and Per Karlsson (of BKWine), has won two prizes. It was first named “Best Wine Book for Professionals” in Sweden. Then it was awarded silver, second place, in the category “World’s Best Educational Wine Book 2012”. Both awards were given by the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.
Wine tasting is one of the most encompassing sensory experiences because it intensely involves sight, smell and taste. Each wine is, in fact, a unique and harmonious ensemble of color nuances, scents and flavors that convey multiple sensations in a direct and immediate way.
The Tomas Cusiné winery inthe Costers del Segre has been awarded the prize for the best cellarat the 2012Ceremony heldby the Catalan Association of Sommeliers onJune 4th. The entrepreneur and winemaker Tomas Cusiné decided to undertake, in the village of El Vilosell, a new wine project in which todirect allthe passion and knowledge he hascollected overthirty years dedicated to viticulture. ...
The year 2012 brings a great novelty for Vinicola Benanti, that is considered a point of reference for the Sicilian oenology and creator of the phenomenon "Etna". In fact, from the beginning of the year, the technical management of the cellar was entrusted to the Friulian enologist Michele Beàn who has more than ten years of experience in Italy, Eastern Europe and the United Stat ...
The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2011 reveals that global travel retail wines and spirits sales reached 25.4m cases in 2010, the highest level since 1999, when intra-EU duty free sales were abolished. The report, which highlights the top-performing brands, categories and markets and pinpoints long-term growth opportunities in the travel retail liquor sector, shows that glob ...
It is over 160 years since Baron Joseph James Forrester created his iconic map of the River Douro and its Port wine quintas: charting the river from S. João da Foz on the Atlantic coast. all the way to Barca d’Alva near the frontier with Spain. Since that time, no artist has undertaken an updated Douro map. Inspired by Baron Forrester’s original work, English artist David Eley has created ...
Winemakers Cooperage (WC), established by Treasury Wine Estates in Cloverdale in 1999, has been acquired by Groupe Charlois (GC), the French producer of such notable brands as Saury, Leroi, Ermitage and Berthomieu. WC, with a current capacity of up to 33,000 barrels annually, has been producing French and American Oak barrels for various Treasury Wine Estates brands, including Beringer. Un ...
- Ron Zacapa Centenario 23 Years
- The Ron Zacapa is produced from a blend of vintage rums with up to 23 years of b..
- Chivas Regal 12 Años Premium Scotch 40º
- CHIVAS REGAL 12 AÑOS PREMIUM SCOTCH 40º..
- Nekeas Chardonnay Allier
- Color amarillo pajizo dorado, brillante.
En nariz aromas a plátano y cítricos..
- Erre Punto Maceración Carbonica
- Color cereza picota muy intenso. nbsp;Aromas de frutos rojos y frutos del b..
- La Creu Alta
- The old vines, 80 years and older, naturally provide less grapes. To be firmly r..
- Grupo Cervezas Alhambra pays homage to Córdoba with a beer of the highest order...
- El Linze Viognier Barrica
- The commitment to a white Viognier in the land of Castilla is something uncommon..
- Viña Tondonia Gran Reserva
- Rubí de intensidad media, con menisco teja. Aroma de intensidad justa, pero bast..
- Asahi Super Dry
- Asahi Super Dry Estilo Pale Lager Contenido 355 ml Caja de 24 botellas Niv..
- Riedel Vinum Bordeaux Glass 416/0
- Perfect for young, full-bodied (more than 12 percent alcohol), complex red wines..